My New Years Resolution for 2015

Thumbs Ups for the whole year of 2014.


I am always thankful to our Heavenly Lovingly Father for all the blessings that we received. I won't ever forget this year 2014 with a great taste of sweet and bitter experienced. It was full of blast memories that are worthy to keep.


This won't be complete without my ever loving and supportive Aunt for Her unconditional who financially support our dream vacations together with my brother.  I am so grateful to have her and also to her husband. Indeed, it was a very cool adventure climbing, eating, Shopping (lol) she was our Jinny in a bottle who makes our dream come true.


Like me in every good thing happens there will be bad times as well. Just keep on your minds that no matter what happens from the past it is not a reason not to start a new beginning for the year 2015 comes. 


Let it go! Let it go! Leave all your excess baggage from the past, your hatred, angz, bad memories, mistakes, and learn to forgive others as you welcoming a brand new self for the beginning of the Year 2015. Don't let the past ruins your future. No matter how hard life is, It is not reasons to give up and pursue all your dreams in life.


Moreover, every Year before the celebration of New Year's eve I see to it and it becomes my tradition to make a New Years Resolution. I started to make a New Year's resolution since I was a high school student, where I wrote everything that I want to achieve, Plans, dreams, wishes, hopes, my Ambitions that sealed with a prayer that may the Heavenly Loving Father guides me to achieve it. And Look for a place that no one will ever see and read it. So are you ready to make your own?


For a little change, I would like to share my very own New Year's Resolution for the year 2015.


According to Feng Shui the luckiest color For the Year Of Sheep is Green, Yellow, and Red, Luckiest number is eight (8).


Happy  New year everyone,  I made my New Year's Resolutions that will guide me all throughout the year so I am figuring out if I can make it! This is all my guidance that reminds me every day.




 \




1 comment: