Rise by Katy Perry



"When, when the fire’s at my feet again

And the vultures all start circling










They’re whispering, “you’re out of time.”
But still, I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final end is near; think again
Don’t be surprised, I will still rise"


Hi guys, are you one of the million of fans around the world of Katy Perry?  Have you heard her latest song titled "Rise" from her latest album? Surely, you will love her new song.

I love this new song of Katy Perry "RISE" which is said to be used as the official theme song for the Rio Olympics 2016.

This is also a new song of her after three years break, and this song talks a lot and very meaningful message. When you listen very carefully and sing it wholeheartedly, surreal you will understand the pure message of the song.

The first time I heard the "Rise of Katy Perry" I was blown away, there is something intense because of the soulful meaning that gives me goosebumps.

This is kinda different song from Katy Perry, I guess! yet this song is written of love very motivational and inspiring songs which talk about not losing of Hope, Have always Trust within yourself, Not minding the people who always wanting to pull you down, Never give Up and lastly Don't Doubt in Him.

And whatever trials and hardships may come to your surely you will overcome everything by just keep your faith in Him.


"Don’t doubt it, don’t doubt
Oh oh, oh oh You know it, you know it
Still riseJust fight it, just fight it
Don’t be surprised, I will still rise"

No comments:

Post a Comment