Pause

 There are times in life when I wish I could pause for a while, take a deep breath, and let the world slow down. Not because I want to give up, but because even the strongest person gets tired of being strong all the time.

Looking back, I realize how much life has changed me. There were years when I quietly disappeared from the world, carrying battles that not everyone could see or understand. I went through experiences that hurt me, challenged me, and forced me to face parts of myself that I needed to change. But somehow, through all the pain and uncertainty, I found the courage to stand again.

I am no longer the same person I used to be. I have learned to let go of hatred, to accept things I cannot change, and to understand that not every unanswered question needs an explanation. Some things are meant to teach us, some are meant to leave us, and some are meant to remind us of the person we are becoming.

I have learned to appreciate the simple things in life: a peaceful mind, a healthy body, a family to care for, a home to return to, and the quiet comfort of knowing that God has carried me through days I thought I could barely survive. I may not have everything figured out, but I am grateful for how far I have come.

Still, there are days when I feel tired. Days when I wish I could return to the innocence of childhood, when the world seemed simpler and happiness came without so many worries. Sometimes, I just want to pause, breathe, gather my strength, and remind myself that I do not have to have everything together all the time. I am allowed to rest. I am allowed to feel lost. I am allowed to take my time healing.

As I look toward the future, my dreams are becoming simpler but more meaningful. I want a life filled with peace, genuine love, and contentment. I dream of having a family of my own, becoming a wife, raising children, and building a home where love, loyalty, honesty, and understanding will always have a place. I want to grow into a woman who is strong but gentle, independent but never afraid to love, and wise enough to protect her peace without closing her heart.

I no longer wish to spend my life comparing my journey to others or rushing to reach milestones just because the world expects me to. I believe that what is truly meant for me will come in its own time. Until then, I will continue to work, grow, pray, and become the woman I hope to be.

Maybe life is not always about being happy. Maybe it is also about learning to be grateful even when things are uncertain, choosing kindness even after being hurt, and finding the courage to begin again even when the road ahead is unclear.

For now, I will give myself permission to breathe. I will stop demanding so much from myself and learn to appreciate the person I am today. I will trust the process, trust God’s timing, and believe that the chapters I have yet to live may hold the very things my heart has been praying for.

I have survived days that changed me, learned lessons that humbled me, and found blessings that reminded me not to lose hope.

And if there is one thing I want to remind myself of, it is this:

I do not need to have a perfect life to be thankful for the life I have. I do not need to be strong every day to be considered strong. And I do not need to know what tomorrow holds to believe that better days are still possible.

For now, I will keep going, one day at a time. With a grateful heart, a quieter mind, a stronger spirit, and faith that even if life does not unfold exactly as I imagined, there is still something beautiful waiting for me.

I am still becoming, still healing, still learning, and still trusting that my story is far from over. 🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment